Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday: Home Inspiration

Linking up again with Stefanie at Paw Prints & Pastry Bags for Pinnable Me Friday!

Since home projects are the goal this weekend, I thought home inspiration would be a good Pinnable  topic for this week!

Banisters...I have a soft spot in my heart for banisters and I can't wait til we live in a home again where we have one!

I would love to have a dog bed built in somewhere like this since my dogs constantly want to be part of whats going on it this would allow them to have their own space.


I don't know that I would completely enjoy having a brick wall in my house, but this bedroom is pretty fabulous and I love the vintage chandelier!

Gallery wall, on the to do list this weekend...

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...