Sunday, May 30, 2010

Returning Home and finding our House!

Well I know I have been gone for a while, but now it is time to get down to the business of moving, and finally our wedding! We are super excited about the wedding, but right now we are excited that we have found a house! It is close to fupa's parents, and it is just what we were looking for. I won't post pictures until we close on it because Rudy doesn't want to jinx it, but I promise you will love it. I decided to put up a few pictures of us from our house hunting adventures so enjoy! Oh and if you can't tell from the pictures I am in love with my stella and dot earrings!!!

Out the night I came home...

The start of the journey north....

First Day of house hunting!!!!!

Lunch with one of my fabulous bridesmaids Hermie....

In our hotel on our way home, house papers in hand, and it just happened to be my birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...