Monday, May 31, 2010

Pics of the pups and other pretty dresses....

I thought I would share a few more pics I took of the pups after the ones I had already posted, particularly the one of Lola not enjoying her bows, oh well she has to at least try to be a girl.  Today I went in search of a dress for my Bridal Shower, and Marmie had already told me to wear pink....sigh....I was a little discouraged by the current lack of pink out there, particularly because every store at the outlets had 40% off and magically I couldn't find any thing I liked, thanks Shannon for telling me about it...not! But anyways I found a dress at the fabulous targe` (it at least looks like target is fancy). And then the other dress is an ann taylor loft one that I found that I think will be the rehearsal dinner dress.  Enjoy!


Lola not too happy about the bows...


Think its Jack? Guess again, thats Miss Lola Mae looking just like her brother

They always pose for pictures when there are cookies involved

Bridal Shower Dress....

Rehearsal Dinner Dress (I promise it looks better on than on the hanger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...