Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We spent the weekend pretty much being lazy, and trying to accomplish things around the house.  We finished a bunch of our thank you cards but still have a few more to go.

Today it was a little warm but the last two days it actually felt like fall and it was wonderful.  We were able to take the dogs for a really long walk which they loved and have the windows open and air off the entire time.  Its supposed to be warm for a few days this week and then cooling down again and I can't wait!


One of my favorite things about fall is sweaters.  I love sweaters, in particular cardigans.  I even bring cardigans with me when I go to florida in the middle of the summer.  One of my cardigans is the one at Lands End.  I think right now I have it in about four colors and am looking to get a few more colors for the fall because it is such a great sweater.

Tomorrow it is back to the grind!  While my job isn't hard, waking up at three to go to work just messes me up! I feel like during the week all I do is work, eat, and sleep.  I have this schedule for the rest of September so hopefully I can adjust at some point.  Tomorrow we also start coaching girl's youth soccer.  Rudy and I both played soccer growing up and we thought that it would be a great way to get to know new people, so hopefully I will have some pictures to share from that!


Tomorrow is the first day of school for my brother and sisters and if Marmie sends pictures my way I will have those to share as well.  Tomorrow might be the warmest first day of school they have had, but 90 degrees was normal for school in North Carolina. 

Its bath time for J & L, happy Monday and the start to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...