Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Too Much Tuesdays

Last Night when the Hubs and I sat down to watch tv I quickly realized there is too much on Tuesday Nights.  Starting at eight we watch Biggest Loser, Glee, Flipping Out, Teen Mom, and Sons of Anarchy.  We ended up only watching Biggest Loser, which was a great start as always, and DVRing the rest.  And we have spent a big chunk of time today trying to catch up on all the shows.  Whats disappointing is that Wednesdays have almost nothing on to watch, so I wish one or two of the shows could switch over.

Today I was off so we decided to go to a matinee and we saw Easy A.  We really really liked it, I won't spoil it for everyone, but I think the reason I really liked it was all of the eighties movie references. I have a small love for eighties movies and it reminded me very much of one!

Today I'm also pretty excited because I picked up Catching Fire, which I am so excited to read.  I read Hunger Games, and could not put it down, I think i finished it in less than 12 hours, and that included sleeping four six of them!

I'm excited for the Law and Order SVU premiere tonight, happy hump day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...