Monday, September 26, 2011

~Rowen Sits Up~

Yesterday while in the process of changing out bedding, I decided to take some new pictures of Rowen, primarily as his "I'm sitting up" pictures.  He started sitting up this past week and now that is the only way he wants to be so he can see everything around him!  He hasn't quite gotten the hang of balance yet but he is getting a little less startled when he falls over. 

A couple of these pictures are from when he fell over and all of them are in black and white.  Never did I think I would have a brown eyed baby but I sure do love those big brown eyes! 


oh the drool....


The tongue out is a Wallace Family trait, he gets it from me...

This one came out a little blurry, but may be my favorite of the bunch...




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...