Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wrap Me Up Tight

Today my sweet Finny turned seven weeks old, how that much time has passed escapes me.  While we continue to figure out the little things that make up his growing personality, one thing we know for certain is that Finn loves to be swaddled and tight.  From the day he was born he has loved the security and comfort of a swaddle, and today the easiest way to calm him is to wrap him up just right.  

This afternoon between attempts to take his picture with his brother, and almost getting crushed by said brother, I caught a few pictures of my little burrito baby all wrapped up.  Rudy says he looks spot on like Rowen in these pictures, I disagree...




And oh my gosh, how can you not love his little spikes of hair???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...