Friday, June 11, 2010

Back to Plymouth for my Bridal Shower!!!

Yesterday Morning I woke up early and said good bye to man friend, and my puppies, and got on a plane in Charlotte to come home to my family and friends in Massachusetts for my bridal shower.  My Marmie has been surprisingly secretive about this so I can't wait to see what she has done.


Last night when I got home we headed down town and went to dinner at the local southern cuisine T-Bones.  The food was excellent and we all left full and happy!

And one again I am not so secretly in love with my adorable little sister, shanny, my baby love! Below are a few pics I took of her today, including some in starbucks, which was our favorite hangout two years ago when we went to China to pick her up!

Trying to do the hand on the hip!

The Teddy the Judge gave her at her Adoption hearing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...