Wednesday, October 19, 2011

~Midweek Madness~

Happy Wednesday!  Tonight I have a hair appointment and I can't wait!  The last scheduled appointment I had was for September when the hurricane hit and it got cancelled.  That being said, I think the last time I got my hair done was July, so I need an update!

~This Sunday we have family pictures scheduled with Tracy Marshall!  While I can take decent pictures of Rowen, we kind of sort of need some family pictures, especially for our Christmas cards!  The weather for Sunday is looking like sunny in the mid-60s, which sounds perfect.  I haven't exactly picked out outfits, but we still have a few days.  Any good color combo suggestions?

~This past weekend we had an impromptu dinner over at friend the Black's house, and it was great fun! Hanging out with them makes me miss Kelley and Laura a little less!  They have one of the prettiest yards I have ever seen so I decided to snap a few pictures of Rowen, who wasn't exactly happy about having his picture taken....




And this is Rowen sitting with Yellow Dog, he is pretty awesome......

~Sunday night we watched Real Housewives of New Jersey.  The reunions always stress me out and this seasons was no different.  And even though I claim to dislike the drama, obviously I secretly love it and will be watching part two this week!

~Right now I am wearing Essie Master Plan.  While I love the color, today at work I realized it is pretty much the same color as the keyboard I type on at work.  I think I'm gonna have to change up colors for work days and push the Master Plan for the weekends.
~Lastly this past weekend this little guy started commando crawling across the living room!  He doesn't really use his legs at all and gets around on his strong little arms.  Up until late Sunday he didn't attempt to come off the carpet but this picture shows someone is getting brave.  And yes ladies, I do hang out in my diaper sometimes...  

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...