Monday, May 28, 2012

~It Sure Has Been a While~

Now that every person I know in real life has commented that my blog has gone missing, I thought I should get back at it.  Its not that I haven't had things to blog--life has been pretty exciting these last two months--but its also been busy, and I have had to put my efforts into other things...like taking naps.  On most afternoons when Rowen is asleep I make the life altering decision of whether I should blog or take a nap, and everyday of these past two months the nap has won.


Yet here I am again.  I have some old and new things to blog about so hang with me while I play catch up.  This is Our story and its important that I document it,  even if its a few weeks late.  And the Mr. is off on business this week so before we jet off to watch my baby brother graduate from high school, I'm going to attempt to get a few posts up. Thanks for stopping by again!

1 comment:

  1. Missed reading about little Rowan! I feel a pregnancy announcement coming soon??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...