Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~A Few Quick Things~

Thought I would pop in real quick for just a few quick things!  Here goes:

~ Today is Rudy and my second wedding anniversary!  While I can still remember the day very clearly, I can't believe it has only been two years.  And saying yes to him remains one of the happiest days (along with the birth of Rowen) of my life thus far, and I am looking forward to many more happy years with him.  The man knows me far too well, and right now I am typing this on my 'gift', on the couch right next to him, which is exactly where I want to be!

~Tomorrow we are leaving for Shannon & Brad's Wedding!  All of the little details I have seen so far (especially the invitations designed and created by Shannon's mom) have been amazingly cute, so I can't wait to see how everything pieces together!  And an added bonus of the wedding is we get to see lots of great friends in one place!  

~Rowen will be spending a few nights and grandma and grandpa's while we are at the wedding and I am sure he will have a blast! Here is he is dragging his bag down the hall tonight and I sent it to my mom telling her he was all ready to go!

~Baby Brother feels like he is growing like whoa!  The last few days I have been pretty uncomfortable and feel like I'm stretching, and right now am praying for a little relief from growth pains in the next few days!  

~Rowen on the other hand is eating us out of house and home, literally! I don't know where that child puts all of his food but the only time of the day he stops moving is when he is eating, and he would sit and eat for hours if you let him.  I shudder to think what it will be like having to feed him, and possibly his brother who may have an appetite like his, when they are both teenagers.  I may be investing in more than one wholesale membership to keep them fed and happy! 

I hopefully will be stopping back in with a few pictures this weekend of our little New England trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...