Sunday, July 1, 2012

~2012 Half~

Its so hard to believe that it is already July 1st!  This year has literally been flying by! And with the start of a new month there are always a few things I need to catch up on with the blog.  Sorry for the picture overload!

~In a little under four short weeks we will be heading to New Hampshire for this lady's wedding! I still need to get my dress altered, find shoes, and finish up some other details, but I can't wait for her day! I can't believe this picture was taken over six years ago! 

~ We are headed to the beach!  Thankfully with the fourth falling in the middle of the week we were able to take the end of the week off, and are planning an overnight at the beach in Delaware!  Rowen has never been the beach and we are sooo excited to take him!

~Hopefully, Rowen enjoys the beach more than he did his little pool.  A couple of weeks ago I read about an inflatable pool and grabbed one for Rowen off of Amazon.  While he did enjoy the splashing...


Most of the time he was not happy...

And Jack was the only one brave enough to get close to the wee terror....

The crazy storms on friday saved us the decision of whether or not to keep the little pool as it was picked up and blown away! My fingers and toes are crossed that he likes the beach better!

~Continuing with the water theme, every Thursday is water play at daycare.  The kids have to show up dressed in their swim gear and they get to go outside and run through the sprinklers and play with water tables.  The first week Row loved it, last week apparently not.  But I was able to snap these pictures of him because it was the first day that I let him take his backpack, which he loves.  Putting this thing on is pretty much the only way I get him out of 'fun town' in the afternoons without a scene!  Excuse the 5 am bed head!


And that is big dog he is carrying as well!

~ With this crazy heat this weekend (thankfully we didn't lose power) we spent most of our time inside.  This afternoon I decided to tackle Rowen's room and de-clutter, and I'm pretty sure after spending two hours in there I could compete for hoarders.  Thankfully being pregnant makes me want to purge as much stuff as possible, so his room is looking a lot better at this point! 

~Lastly, a few more pictures of the man child.  I think eventually he will be grateful to have a brother so I stop taking his picture all the time!  Rowen is in love with our sunglasses.  Now he won't keep the pairs  I bought him on to save his life, but he could play with ours for hours.  I was able to get a few pictures of him 'wearing' my sunglasses!




I hope you all are staying cool and everyone had a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...