Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~Tidbits~


I'm home alone while the Mr. is busy taking a test at school and Rowen is fast asleep.  Here are a few randoms for this week:

~I said I would try to wait for Rudy to get home, but I had to watch Homeland.  And it didn't disappoint, I'm hooked yet again.  I only hope that this time it doesn't consume my life like last season did.  It was bad, and I may of watched the whole season in a weekend, and then felt for about two weeks that something was missing in my life.

~Many of the blogs I read are doing the 31 Days Link Up.  This sounds great, but the only thing I plan to do for all 31 days of this month is remain pregnant and reach full term on November 1st.  Ahem, at that point Mr. Finnegan you are welcome to make your appearance.

~And on that same note my BFF is coming home for Thanksgiving.  Which according to her mom means I will go into labor the night of November 24, after Kelley and Bobby have departed to go home to Texas.  No thanks. 

~Now that October is here, I would like the weather to make up its mind.  On Sunday I thought it was cold and was one of the few crazy people walking around town in jeans and a scarf while some people were still wearing tank tops and short shorts.  It also makes dressing Rowen difficult and having two seasons worth of clothes in his itty bitty closet is no bueno.

~We are slowly but surely making progress on Rowen's room, and all I really need at this point is a few of the wall hangings I am waiting on, so here is a sneak peak...


And apparently Lego play is hard work...

~Behind the Music is back on, and right now I'm watching Carrie Underwood which is pretty interesting since I didn't watch American Idol.  I miss the days of Behind the Music marathons, so hopefully this season catches on with the American public again....

~I am waddling, and the worst part of it is I know I'm waddling and despite my best efforts to reign it in I can still feel myself swaying while I walk.  These seven weeks can't go fast enough....

Well thats enough randomness for now, have a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...