Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~Our Weekend~

Yesterday we returned home from our first road trip weekend and Rowen's first New England visit.  The ride up on Friday was painful, we left at two in the afternoon and didn't get there until almost two in the morning, which is four hours more than the trip should take!  Rain and traffic were the causative factors, but little man did great! He slept for almost the whole trip, and even went to bed when we got there.  This was definitely better than anything we could of hoped for since in more recent short trips Rowen has NOT wanted to be in the car, period.  

Excuse the phone quality picture...but this is what the little guy looked like the whole ride, Amazing!

On Saturday we ventured down to the Academy for the wedding of our friends Casey and Lauren.  The wedding was absolutely wonderful and it was so nice to see old friends again!  


I also got to see one of my dearest friends in the world, Shannon!  We hadn't seen each other since my wedding, and although it was a short trip, it was so nice to be able to catch up again! Shannon is busy planning her wedding for next summer, and I CAN NOT WAIT! Soo Excited!


And I have to put in a pic of me and the Mr., who wore a bow tie in Casey's honor!


We had left Rowen with my parents when we were at the wedding, so when we returned to their house on Sunday we had a great cookout with family and neighbors and everyone got to meet Rowen!













Sadly we had to come home yesterday, it was too short of a trip! I can't wait until we go home again now that there are so many little kids in the family I think holidays are going to be so magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...