Thursday, September 13, 2012

~I May of Swallowed a Basketball~

As of today, we are 3/4 of the way to meeting little brother! To say I am excited is an understatement.  I am having a hard time being patient, but I know the wait is so worth it.  This pregnancy has been easy, but sooo different than with Rowen.  I never once got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom when  I was pregnant with Row, but I sometimes end up twice a night with BR2.  And we have visited more shady not so pleasant bathrooms all for almost no reason because someone likes to hand out right on top of my bladder.  

Another major difference with this pregnancy is how I am carrying.  If I had to guess I would of said Rowen was a girl since I carried all over, but with this guy I literally look like I swallowed a basketball.  Ahem, case and point...

For memory's sake, here goes...

How Far Along....30 weeks!

Weight Gain....As of this morning, three pounds.  I'm happy and growing so I will take it. 

Maternity Clothes....everything. Up until a couple of weeks ago  I could get away with normal long tank tops, but now they awkwardly creep up and show off my delightful stretch marks, often with me unaware. 

Movement.....I like to call this guy a dragger.  I imagine him dragging his finger or toes along my sides in creepy sweeping movements.  He occasionally does the wave, but he is definitely a shock punch kind of guy.  

Cravings....Ice water with a splash of pink lemonade, I may have to buy stock in this stuff!

What I'm Looking Forward To....Working on the nursery and finishing up a few more line items for the room!

And for comparison of how far we have come...

Only ten more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...