Wednesday, November 30, 2011

~Midweek Madness~

Tomorrow is the first day of December, which means its only 25 days until Christmas, which also means I'm way behind.  This week has felt like it has dragged a little bit, but it could just be the after vacation slump.  I do know December is going to fly be so I better not blink!!

~Yesterday I discovered that One Born Every Minute is back for season two on Lifetime.  I love this show, couldn't get enough of it last year as we waited for Rowen to make his appearance, and I can't wait to watch this season.  Hopefully it picks up more viewers this year so we don't have to wait a whole year for another season!

~ Ebates anyone?  Yes I know everyone knows about Ebates and apparently I did too since I created an account a long time ago.  Thankfully I remembered the log in and all of the cash back may inspire me to not leave the comfort of my couch to complete my Christmas shopping.  Now I just have to remember to go to their site before I start my elf work.  And lets not talk about that, since I haven't started at all, and get hives/feel like an epic failure when I think about being behind.

~ Truth, my Erin Condren life planner has sat on the counter for the last month.  I don't think I am a planner girl, I think it just gave me a false sense of being on top of my game.  And naturally I let the twitter/blogging world convince me that once I got my planner it would be earth shattering, and it really wasn't.  While I love it and think it is a great tool, it just doesn't work for me.  I like to keep lists so back to lists I went and I now have lists of things I need to buy, do around the house, projects, and things to complete for the holidays.  Lists keep me organized, not a life planner.

~And a midweek post would not be complete without a little Rowen.  This week we got Rowen his first pair of shoes, and now I would like to know who this guy is and what he did with my baby.  Its funny how much simple little red walking shoes can age but they instantly make him look like a little man instead of a baby.  Please stop growing my sweet baby boy.







What's on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...