Wednesday, August 1, 2012

~ShanBrad Wedding~


This past Friday Rudy and I traveled north to Loon Mountain, New Hampshire to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends, Shannon.  Shannon and I quickly became friends when we freshmen in college, were roommates at one point, and have remained best friends over the years.  Two years ago around this time she was a bridesmaid in my wedding.  And when several months ago she asked if I would stand up as a bridesmaid for her, I absolutely couldn't say no!

Shannon and Brad's romance blossomed on the ski slopes of New England so when she told me the wedding would be on top of a mountain, I wasn't really surprised.  Shannon was an absolutely stunning bride, and the wedding fit them as a couple perfectly.  Her mother made almost everything for the wedding, and I'm pretty sure she needs to open a wedding business because it was amazing! 

I would be remiss if I didn't mention one of the most memorable facts about the wedding, it rained!  Shannon and Brad had planned an amazing mountain top wedding, and about 20 minutes before the wedding started the rain started to creep in.  Thankfully some Dollar Store umbrellas saved the day, and all the guests huddled together in the rain to watch the happy couple take their vows!


I don't have many pictures at this point, but I hope to post more once they come in that capture all of the adorable details.  Congrats and many happy years to Mr. and Mrs. Peifer!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...