Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bridal Shower Preview

Today my mother hosted a wonderful bridal shower for me with my Massachusetts friends and family.  I got so many wonderful gifts and I am extremely thankful that they could all attend to help me celebrate the upcoming wedding.  Below are a few pictures from throughout the day!

Me and my wonderful wonderful Marmie before the shower...

Dad and me...
the tables at the shower.  My mom had it at a beautiful waterfront restaurant that is very popular in Plymouth.  For the centerpieces she used Cherry Blossoms because of our upcoming move to Washington DC, so creative!
opening presents...

Two of my plymouth loves Maura and Jill
Jill was put in charge of making the bow bouquet and really took to making it, she did a fabulous job! She won't be able to join us down in Florida for the wedding but she will surely be missed!
My brother Joe and I, I think he is finally getting taller than me (but don't tell him I said that)
 The Flower Girls-To-Be, Regan, Shannon, and Fallyn

All in all it was a truly wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...