Friday, June 25, 2010

Fair Winds and Following Seas...

Today was officially my last day on DALLAS, a day I thought two years ago I wouldn't see.  DALLAS was not where I wanted to be two years ago, I longed for the comfort of New England, close to home as I officially went out on my own.  But there were other plans for me, and it brought me to Charleston and the life I have now.  And I am truly thankful!  It hasn't always been an easy two years, but I have always had friends by my side as we have struggled to make DALLAS what it is today.  And the friends that I have made I will have for years to come.  The one thing I can truly thank DALLAS for is Rudy, because without DALLAS we never would have met. So good bye ol girl and I look forward to seeing you again!

Yesterday was officially the one month to go until the wedding, which was made more exciting by the fact that my dress came today!! Happy Dance!  After a minor try-on struggle, I was just as in love with it as before.  In honor of operation wedding dress starting, we went to my Carb Heaven,
I absolutely love their pizza and will definitely be missing it when we move north!

And for our last Friday night in Charleston, Man Friend and I are enjoying our new couches and watching,
Hope everyone has a good start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...