Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Midweek Madness~

Greetings! I hope you all are having a great week!  Ours started off with a little work delay so yesterday was our first day back to work!

~ On Monday my Macbook was murdered by a cup of coffee.  The coffee hit the table faster than we could catch it and spread just as quickly, drenching my battery and I think my mother board.  And the pretty Apple warranty means the chances of my Macbook coming back to life for less than its worth is slim to none.  Thankfully someone I work with knows how to extract the hard drive so I should be able to get all of my pictures off.  Let this serve as your warning, back up your pictures!

~ We are pretty excited in the Rivera household (at least Rowen and I) about the Giants going to the Super Bowl! While the majority of my family are die hard Patriots fans, my immediate family are Giants fans and they will be one of the few families in MA cheering them on!  Right now I would reference a picture from the last Giants/Patriots Super Bowl to show my fan status but it is locked away on Mr. Macbook, see point #1.

~ I started studying for the GRE last night, doing some math problems, and trying to remember the principles of high school algebra.  It was a rough start but at least I did it.  The GOAL is to take it before Rowen's birthday, which is a little under two and a half months away.

~ Speaking of Rowen's birthday, I still haven't written his nine month post.  Meh.  I will get to it.  As long as it gets up before his ten month post I will be happy!

~ This weekend this lady is coming home again, and I can't believe we haven't seen her since August.  I also can't believe how little Rowen was the last time she saw him!  The best part about living in your best friend's parent's town is that when ever she comes home you get to see her!



Thats all that is on my mind for now, hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...