Wednesday, June 6, 2012

~How Has it Been 18 Years~

This past weekend, Rowen and I flew home to see my kid brother, Joe, graduate from high school.  The weather turned out pretty crappy, but the ceremony was very nice.  And while he didn't graduate from the same high school as I did, his graduation ceremony was held in the same building as mine, and the same building likely that my sisters' graduations will be held in.  It is a nice link considering I graduated eight years ago (gasp) and the baby of the family won't graduate for another 12 years. 

Joseph, we are so, so proud of you.  And while you may be a high school graduate, I want you to remember you will always be my baby brother.  We love you so much!

Here are a few pictures from the day.  Unfortunately the lighting inside was terrible so all of my pictures turned out blurry, but we did get a video of him walking across the stage....







And the video....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...