Monday, June 18, 2012

~Just Call Me Grocery Getter~

Or soccer mom.  We got a mini van. AND.I.LOVE.IT. I was foolish to think that I wouldn't love it, but I did have a slight mid twenties life crisis when I spent eight hours at the dealership on Friday, but having driven it a handful of times, I know the loss of those eight hours was worth it.

Now I was one of those people who said I would never drive a minivan.  And in fact I believed that if it did happen someday I would be 42 years old, not 26. When we were at the dealership, Rudy mentioned that the minivan completed my mom transformation, and now all I need is a soccer team to tote around.  I will wait another four years for that thank you very much.

But laughing matters aside, the practicality of this beauty won me over.  With two under two quickly approaching, the automatic opening doors with built in sun shades were calling my name.  And to take it one step further, the mv has a cooler box to store drinks in, which I promptly filled with bottled water, and was delighted to find it pleasantly chilled not much later.  This was a smart purchase for us, and I'm happy we made the leap.  Rowen seems pretty impressed with his new digs as well!  

While I was  surfing the internet to find nicknames of minivan moms (don't read the urban dictionary definition, trust me) I found this article which describing those for and against being a minivan mom.  Take a look, and I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...