Thursday, February 9, 2012

~Product of the Week~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This week I am linking up with Aly & Tiffany for their Product of the week!  While this may be a common product that most people already use, I have found it to be my go to product around the house!  What am I talking about?  Windex Multi Surface with Vinegar.  


In our home, we have all black appliances.  This creates great opportunities for smudges and smears, and I have tried every kitchen cleaner under the sun trying to make them look like a toddler didn't just finger paint on them.  One day I already had a bottle of Windex with Vinegar under my kitchen sink so I decided to give it a try, and it works like a charm.  My counter tops also have a certain amount of shine to them so every night after dinner the last part of my kitchen clean up is spraying some Windex and wiping everything down, and you don't see any fingerprints or streaks when I'm finished!

While I love using Windex on my kitchen, my favorite use for this product is to clean my wedding rings and jewelry.  Yes you heard me right.  One of my good friends introduced me to this a few years ago, and I try to do it at least once a week.  All you need is some Windex with Vinegar, a soft cloth, and a tooth brush.  Let the rings or jewelry soak a little in the Windex, and spray some on the tooth brush.  Gently brush the jewelry with the toothbrush, removing all of the grime.  Lastly take the cloth and buff/dry your rings, and they will look all sparkly and new!  

Thanks again ladies for hosting this great link up!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a great idea. I am totally going to have to get this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued with this jewelry cleaning info! I am going to have to pick up a bottle when I am out today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewelry idea! That's awesome! (On a different note, I don't know if it's the type with vinegar but the woman who spray tans me for special occasions uses it to gently wipe down my feet, hands and wrists so you don't get those crazy marks. It works like a charm to blend everything in - who would have guessed??? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and your ideas! Genius. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love using vinegar around the house but havent heard of this combo! might have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...