Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~These are a Few of My Favorite Things: Spring ~

Now that the germs have left our home, I had the urge to actually get off the couch this weekend and venture out shopping.  While I didn't buy very much, I did find a few pieces that I am loving for spring and may have to snatch up.  Correction, I may have bought one or two of these things already and am still debating the others....

Michael Kors Rose Golden watches....



Bath and Body Works green turtle candle holders...


Sperry Ventura Thong Sandal...


Lands End Canvas' Allover Eyelet Dress...


And while I know this isn't specific to spring, it makes me think of spring...


Urban Decay's Naked Palette


What's on your spring list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...